Ground Floor

The interior of the mid-19th century church was grand for a Presbyterian Meeting House with oak pews, marbled columns, fine windows and an impressive pulpit.  Little changed over the years, apart from the installation of an organ in 1917.

In 2015, the church underwent a £1.5m restoration and was fitted out with modern facilities and equipment. Today the building is still used by the local Presbyterian congregation, but it is now under the ownership of the charity Portico of Ards Ltd and is a nondenominational building used as an Arts and Heritage Centre for the region and a venue for weddings, conferences and events of all kinds.